Former Dejima Protestant Seminary（ＭＡＰ Ｍ-１）
Built in 1878, this building is the oldest surviving Protestant seminary in Japan.
The Former Nagasaki International Club（ＭＡＰ Ｍ-２）
With the efforts of T. Glover’s son Kuraba Tomisaburo, this was built in 1903 as a place where foreigners living in Nagasaki could interact with Japanese people. It is now a restaurant and functions as a social spot.